On August 18-19, 2016, the BWC TTA team convened a regional meeting in Charleston, SC. The meeting was facilitated by members of the BWC TTA team as well as BWC TTA subject matter experts. Goals of the regional meeting included:
- Delivering technical assistance to command staff from law enforcement agencies and to prosecutors.
- Facilitating peer-to-peer learning and networking experiences for law enforcement command staff.
- Discussing the role of the prosecutor and the courts in BWC implementation.
- Providing Chiefs and command staff with information about how to work with the media, communities, and officers onthe implementation of body-worn cameras.
- Providing interactive and useful training and technical assistance to attendees.
- Explaining the array of TTA resources and how to access them