On April 10-11, 2017, the BWC TTA team, in partnership with BJA, held the 2017 Body-Worn Camera Training and Technical Assistance National Meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana. This meeting was intended for the designated FY 2016 BWC Policy Implementation Program (PIP) grant points of contact from the funded sites, as well as their key partners in local project implementation (e.g., police executive and command staff, technology and IT representatives, researchers, police agency project 'champions', and important partners such as prosecutors).
Copies of the materials provided at the 2017 BWC TTA National Meeting can be found by clicking on the links below.
- 2017 Body-Worn Camera Training and Technical Assistance Meeting Agenda
- 2017 Body-Worn Camera Training and Technical Assistance Meeting Attendee Guide
- 2017 Body-Worn Camera Training and Technical Assistance Meeting Presentation
- TTA Workshops (slide presentations)
- Related Meeting Materials
- BJA and CNA Body‐Worn Camera Training and Technical Assistance Initiative
- Body-Worn Cameras and Use of Force: Opportunities for Action
- Policy Considerations for Body‐Worn Cameras (BWCs) in Prosecutors’ Offices
- Body‐Worn Camera Policy Review Scorecard Template & Instructions
- Key Trends in Body-Worn Camera Policy and Practice: A Policy Analysis of U.S. Department of Justice Funded Law Enforcement Agencies
- Generic Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Body-Worn Camera Toolkit Training Spotlight